Amazing people who make me go on n on n on:)

14 November, 2008

The complexity of a female touch


What’s there in a name....said some wise guy....True...but some other prudent friend of mine innocently blurted out recently an equally profound statement which sent the waves of my mind churning...
‘....what’s there in a touch...even a female touch for that matter...?’
Obviously it was a sweet female comrade, oblivious to the conventions of seduction...(me by the way am no expert either...but learning the ways as I move along in my years of first-hand experience n tales of acquaintances n friends)....Anyways, she was nevertheless thereby enlightened with the implications of this universally felt phenomenon...
The female touch....

Discovery stage...
While I take no credit to having groped for and discovered this eye opener...yet I wouldn’t mind if u thank me for begetting this to light...
Well it happened one fine day when I was gymn-ing with my male instructor (...gymn-ing- as in moving on machines n crunches...just to feed your over ripened imagination)....when after a couple of hundred crunches the innocuous trainer decided to give me break n take one too...only for a few seconds...
However I being much motivated by the starlet Kareena Kapoor number playing on FM n her size zero babble everywhere...so equally inoffensively n accidently i held him by his arm to stop him from running away...
N boy there he was all frozen for a few seconds...wow...i thought i am electrical or what...hey, not that I’m India’s answer to Cameron Diaz...or anyone else for that matter...but I’m a female nevertheless...n for guys isn’t that enough most of the times...?

Experimental stage...
So there it was...voila...! Is that a kind of new directive as significant perhaps as Newton’s observation of the falling apple? It was time to test the waters...n surely enough opportunities come beckoning if u know the right place to seek....Diwali-the festival of lights, being round the corner n social gatherings at their peak...it’s quite a treat to sit around in a snug central space n notice human behaviour...
Seek n thou shall not be disappointed...!
A cute hot chick type friend of mine... (yes I have enough of those...so stick around n u may just be lucky if u please me enough)...was sitting next to this really ma-da-ladla (mamma’s boy) in a round of teen pattis (playing flash with cards)...the poor guy seemed as overwhelmed by the huge amounts being put in the kitty bowl as he was with his neighbour jumping every time she won a big hand....it was a sight of purest pleasure to see him squirm within himself...every time she would squeeze his forearm gently and ask...dekho na...please see my cards...should I play on these?....n I would laugh my ass off in my mind thinking she has no idea what he wants to dekho(see) n what he wants her to play on...the female touch works alrite...she won big time that night and no prize for guessing....the maximum was from the awestruck guy sitting next to her...

Supporting evidences....
Now for these I need not cite any more examples for they abound still in my memory bank and in those of the unfortunate ones who have ended up sharing with me such experiences...sure you would remember too if you juggle your memory or be brazen enough to go out and assess it yourself...so my dear cousin....would you please stop holding hands of practically everyone for everything since the time i shared this with you....she’s got a traffic policeman to let her go after not wearing her seat belt, a retail guy who exchanged a skimpy outfit after three months of her having bought it n even her teacher to let her join the language class after he had expressly sent away the others for there were no seats...it’s scary actually to see what a quick learner of rules she is...
However rest assured....this goes in fond memory of all those on whom I have used this tenet unabashedly....thanks guys...I guess now u know why you thought I was different from the other girls...
Also to all those on whom I’ve not used it yet on...or the principle has not been aptly applied on by the fairer sex....no sweat....next time the pretty young thing gently n flirtishly lays her hand on your arm....which surely someday someone will...just reciprocate with equal ease n who knows we’d be reading about the complexity of a male touch soon...
But remember to enlighten us...the lesser mortals...
Well that one for some other day....!
Till then...what’s the use of a thing if once discovered n not applied....
The world is your stage dear ladies n the guys...hey just play on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chanced to get your blog link from your "limited" face book profile..Interesting post I must say!!! Quite liked the way you have articulated your thoughts :) I started reading from you first post..the first one being the "COMPLEXITY" of a female touch.. [:D]

Of course, whilst ‘most’ of your observations do hold at ‘most’ of the times, there could be exceptions as in any case. I will narrate a small conversation which I had with this wise old man. I always have these fundamental questions and the replies that he usually gives me are mind boggling. The conversation goes as follows –

One day, he asked me, “As usual, you seem confused. So, what question you have for me today?”

I smiled at him and asked him, “What is the basis for attraction?” . He immediately replied, “Dhrishti!!” and this reply came almost within a nanosecond of my completion of the question.

I was not really convinced. Since, he walked past me, I chose to sit down. But then, all knowing that he is as always, he turns back at me and says, “ Are you convinced? “ I grabbed that opportunity immediately and with my fingers pointing to my eyes, I asked him “Dhrishti?”

He smiled at me, came close to me, put his index finger on my chest and said “Dhrishti”. I found that response very profound and convincing. He then smiled at me and said, “Even blind ppl can feel the attraction. It is the way your heart perceives that your sense organs send the impulses”.

So, in my humble opinion, if the guy really wants / craves for her touch from within, it makes the most sense to him when he feels it. Else, nothing matters..And so, I can possible conclude that the gym instructor of yours has a strong liking for you!!!!! :P

Now cutting out the gyan, I like to mention that there were a few lines which were of great interest to me in your post. For instance, “A cute hot chick type friend of mine... (yes I have enough of those...so stick around n u may just be lucky if u please me enough)...”. I shall please you and hope that I be blessed someday!! :P

Yeah, the world is stage definitely. All men and women mere actors. Let’s play on !!

Cheerio,
A lesser mortal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...