Amazing people who make me go on n on n on:)

22 October, 2009

An Open Letter to You My Love...



Dear Beloved,
You asked me to write something for you and I smiled...
Not just expressed in the uplifting corners of my mouth,
But also a springing or a bounce within...
An outcome of eternal bliss that you give to me,
By everything you say and the little-little things you do everyday...
Nobody has asked me ever to write something for them...
Well, nobody has ever done or said so many things to me
That you do and say...
It’s as though together we sublime...
It’s as though with full right you demand something that’s yours
And with full peace, I provide you something that’s no longer mine!

What do you write for someone who is in you and a part of your fabric?
Would not that be like writing about my own self?
For once I was just I,
When you were just you...
But now something else is true...
Now the boundaries have faded...
Our mingling has jaded,
Any sense of my existence without you!

Being with you, brings a losing of the sense of
Time, space, relativity and individuality!
It’s like a whole less ‘me’
And a whole more ‘we’!
With you around I feel snug and protected in an unnamed aura that would never leave my side...
With you all other voices become noises...
All other matters become immaterial...
All other dreams become an illusion...
The way you spin my reality in totality!

When you just smile and say ‘Good Morning’
It brings a blood pumping start to an otherwise mundane day!
Or when you stretch out and kiss my forehead
Or tuck me in the blanket before we go to bed!
Whether you are corny or horny, dumb or numb,
Reeling or revealing, wit personified or philosophical, sane or insane...
You are one of a kind! You truly are a find!

You are a mystery, a charm, an enticing and mad experience that I am so glad I have gone through...
Living with you each day...yet each day is like the start of a new phase...
You are tender and mild...and yet strong and wild!
You are like the gentle rain when I need to be soothed...
You are like the piercing rays when I need to be guided...
You are the unfolding tree when I need shelter...
You are the sturdy earth when my feet falter...
You are like the sweet song that I want always to be serenaded...
You are like the thirst quenching water that is deeply embedded!

Sometimes I wonder...
Is it actually possible for someone to love another so much...Is it really true that you are so blinded to my faults that you only see perfection?
Are you for real or a bad joke that fate is playing on me...comforting me with false sense of possession and self belief...of what you are and what I can’t be!
Is this for real or would I be pinched soon,
Facing broken hopes and loneliness, haunted by memories of our times so dear?
Love brings peace and love brings fear.

With you I comprehend the import of what were just words for me...
You are the first and you’d be the last...
You are the reason why I am here
And the deciding factor of how I may depart...!

With all that’s mine,
Yours only,
Me:)

8 comments:

el_idioto said...

http://www.kreleia.com/starlight_senshi/images/erika_blushing_happily.jpg



kidding.. but i'd never dare judge a heart written poem... its too precious...

Suruchi said...

Arrey since when did you become Lichi from Rishi...?
Anways...precious or not, I don't know...just some words that came on screen when I conjured up romance in my mind...

Thankfully big traces of it exist in reality too:)

el_idioto said...

i dunno how i turned into lichi.. i'll correct it asap before i turn into a papitaa

Suruchi said...

hahahahahahahhaahahahha....
I wish I could show u how much I laughed at this comment...
hilaaaaaaaaarious u are...
Well,lichi or papita...I guess u'd still rock...

Hahahaha...I am still laughing my guts out...I hope they didn't mean letchy n by mistake put it up as lichi...hehe...
Thanks for this amazing morning laugh:)wish u loads of the same

el_idioto said...

well always a pleasure!!

Suruchi said...

Oooooooooh...look who's back...
Lichi is gone
n Rishi takes over..hehe..great going..:)

el_idioto said...

just for u!!

Suruchi said...

:)))))Hey, are we flirting here on my comment box?;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...