Amazing people who make me go on n on n on:)

20 September, 2011

For my 'Love Being Interviewed' Instinct!


After a long time I got tagged and found something interesting to cater to my ‘love being interviewed’ instinct...
So here is my 25 point Something-on a run and all in the name of fun!

1. If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?
There is a whole lot of ‘if’ here and there’ll be a whole lot of ‘but’ there :-)


2. When was the last time you felt honestly broken?
Is there a dishonest way of being broken too?


3. Are you craving something?
You mean besides a killer figure, travelling around the world, a blog that is read by millions and a complete stress free life? Yes, and that something knows about it ;-) *feeling super smug at creating mystery*


4. If you could have one thing right now what would it?
 A peek into some brains and a control over some others! *evil laughter*


5. Would you rather have ten kids, or none?
*Aghast expression*I would rather have Maggie, Biryani, chocolates or brownies-I mean, I know it looks like I eat but spare the poor kids for god’s sake :-)


6. When was the last time you put your foot in your mouth?
Okay, this happened recently when someone I was introduced to said he was an engineer working in Accenture (a software firm) and I asked him if they made cars (remembering the car company Accent, which I presumed for some god-damn reason, used the nickname of Accent). Alright, you can LOL now! :(
  

7. Last person to see you cry?
Has to be my beloved and he’s seen me do so, so many times that even when he sees it now he often sees through :(
Besides him many others do off and on and get to hear ‘Pyaaz kaat rahe the’ or ‘cold ho gaya hain’...thank god for onions or else half the world would be stuck up in explanations.


8. What do you do when you get nervous?
I smile and try to get away or grab whoever is nearest (please don’t ask me for what).


9. Be honest, do you like people in general?
General se waale-NO, non-general se-YEEEEES


10. Whom would you like to see at your funeral?
All those who said they loved me and all those who couldn’t (But really-SEE here is an overstatement, don’t you think?)


11. Does anyone completely understand you?
Yes, but I keep challenging their understanding every now and then!


12. Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Yes, yes, yes...for once I am so glad I am married and can answer that without being judged! :-)
  
 
13. Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
Du-U-H! If I had not thought so, I would not have kissed him, na? Who goes around kissing people who are not nice anyways?


14. Who was your last crush?
*Checks her watch*Damn, it is not working-can’t tell you the exact hour now, can I? :D
  

15. Love or Lust?
It’s like asking brains or beauty! I always sucked at choice questions-why can’t we say we want to have and eat our pie too, when either ways it ultimately goes in the tummy? (Okay, I didn’t understand that myself)


16. Last person to slap you?
My class teacher is Class 3 for I entered the class after recess still chomping food in my mouth. (I guess, it was then I decided to be a teacher and set an example-who slaps hungry kids or even adults for that matter?) Or wait this could also be Seeya for she often gives me the Sunny Deol waala thappad when she gets all whimsical :(


17. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, andhere se nahi, andhere mein rehne se darr lagta hain*waah, waah*


18. Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
*Smiles*


19. Do you flirt a lot?
Define ‘a lot’ :-)
  

20. Have you found a purpose to your life?
Yes, I did and then I did again and before I could decide among the two, a third one came along-I just have too many things to do and only one lifetime to do so-life sucks!


21. What is you USP?
I can crack PJ’s, I can be a good listener, I am curious, I am witty...oh wait, you asked for one- I’m genuinely nice


22. Do you believe in Love at First Sight?
Yes *moves a hand lovingly over a new pair of shoes* and no*looks doubtfully even at those professing to be “in love” after many sightings*-all love is essentially self-love.


23. What situation for you would be like ‘Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea’?
Stuck between a witty guy and my beloved...err...actually that would technically not be a ‘stuck’ situation :D


24. What is your favourite part about your body?
My skin colour (sorry for being such a racist here)-if that can be a part, the rest was all created at ‘faulty by default’ settings :(


25. What was your secret ambition as you were growing up?
I wanted to be an actress and tell in interviews that since childhood I wanted to be an actress...magar, kyonki, parantu aisa ho na saka so I manage with drama in real life:-)



Alright, this was cool-please take up the tag whoever wants to!
Have a Happy Week!

42 comments:

maithili said...

Congratulations.. you are becoming the next member to be interviews on DOV and this one is going to be a live interview :P :P

SEriously mast mast!! witty answers !

Alka Gurha said...

LOLed all the way...it seems you had so much fun answering.
Whenever I read your posts I feel your joy which comes out of writing....just like dancing.If u enjoy dancing u dance well and if u r thinking about what others are feeling it becomes awkward.

Sudhir Kekre said...

Hilarious. Only you can write this :P

Sadiya Merchant said...

d 'last person to slap u' wala was hilarious!
also, dis new blog theme na...uhh....ummm. shud i say it?
cours i shud!
*nervous*
- it luks like im seeing sumthin under a microscope n all dese dark blue in light blue thingies r scary lukin virus or worse, beemari phailaane wale kitaanu! :o

Rià said...

Nice and funny answers!! :)

Red Handed said...

Tht andhera shayari was really WAAH WAAH
Dishonest way of getting ur heart broken...lol..
Had fun reading!!!

Bikram said...

Really .. wohi to "IF" is a big word ..

Yes there is a dishonest way of getting broken too, when someone cheats you of everything , eve nmoney and then you think was she worth it or jsut EXPENSIVE :)

I am sure u dont need a peek into my brain you know how it works .. jsut like yours he he he he

so always a good time to be near you when you are NErvous Point noted :)

12:- achaaaaaaaa Really wooo hooo

19. Oh yessssssssssssssss because lot will be LESS in ur case .. MUUUU HAH AH AHA HA HA HA

Excellent TAG .. and lovely answers as usual you end up making me smile .. You the BEST :) alwayssss

take care and you too have a great weeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

Bikram's

Shreya said...

you are a deep person dear no matter how much you try and hide behind funny answers :) i liked it all :)

Amrit said...

About this tags, IMO, others should answer about the person tagged.

For example your USP - You can crack PJ. I don't get that feeling. You always come up with something new. I never saw a PJ on your posts...you cannot be so different in non internet life. I believe you are exactly the same as you show on your posts.

Subhrashis Adhikari said...

congrats for getting tagged...sweet interview...U really love your skin colour that much? or is it just your skin (the later being part of your body)? :)

Cheers!
SUB
http://khonjtheeternalsearch.blogspot.com/

- Sugar Cube - said...

Hahaa...witty & funny ! :D

Arpit said...

Mast Read..
Enjoying your tumbling thoughts.. :)

Happy Blogging! :)

jo said...

Ekdum mast as usual... still LOLing at 5 and 'sunny deol waala thappad'.
'Shaadi karne ke faayde' pe ek blog banta hai vaise..mere jaise logon ke liye :P

:)

Live2cherish said...

I am so glad to see you back to the laughter spree. Few of your serious posts threatened me, hehe.

tanmoy porel said...

Love your blog...Just nominated you for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD::

http://sinbycosmoy.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/and-i-heard-whoopsy-daisy/

Tanvi said...

You are SOOO funny Su! :D I love such posts ... thodi thodi extra info milti hai jo usual blogging posts se nahin milti :D

♡ from © tanvii.com

Rachit said...

answers with a tinge of yours style.. loved it :)

weakest link

Mr Happy said...

17th one is witty:)

Sovina said...

you are best person to do this survey or such kind of random surveys...ab ke baad survery bhejne wala hazaar baar sochega ki survey se pehle hi achha tha..now he/she is all the more confused about you..:))

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Suruchi said...

@Maithili,
Wow...live interview-looks like my dreams are coming true..hehe
Would I need a new dress and make-up? Lol-kidding:-)
Thanks a ton:-)


@Alks,
I did have loads of fun answering and am guilty of twisting the questions a bit...
And you put it sooooooooooo well-I really don’t care much about what others would think-I just write...At least at this platform in life, we are free to say what we want:-) Thanks Alks for always finding just the right thing to say to make me feel so good:-)


@Sudhir,
Hehe...thanks and you could too-with wittier answers;-)

Suruchi said...

@Sadiya,
Arre bindas bolne ka...and that theme was supposed to coincide with the inventions waala post to inspire the scientists with a homely environment in case the stumbled on here-change karna bhool gaye...
Thank you for reminding me...woh kitaanu gaayab:-)


@Ria,
Thank you:-)


@Red,
Thank you and chalo kisse ne to hamare shayyari ki tareef ki...warna hum kahan n Ghalib kahan...Lol, okay zyaada ho gaya again:-)

Purba said...

Such a drama queen you are! Just my kind of girl :p

Suruchi said...

@Biky,
If is a veryyyyyyyyyyy big word and but is even bigger-it has three letters;-)
There is no dishonest way of being broken-either you are broken or not!

And you and me are quite similar-but woh peek zaroori hain to know how you feel about me and who else you feel about na-strategy planning mein kaam aata hain:-)

And when you would be near me-I would anyways be nervous-watching a computer screen n blabbering is so easy na:-)

And 12th yes, we did..woh bhi in freezing cold weather and marble flooring of the washroom:-)Long story!

And 19th..matlab mein case he alag hoon?:-)
Thanks a bunch for taking up questions individually...shows you actually read them all and also for the best-waala comment...I take it to mean that I am the best among all those hundreds of girl/women blogs you follow! Lol:-)

Suruchi said...

@Shreya,
Thank you Shreya...I am very ordinary and yes a little deep coz I think a lot-sometimes even though it is detrimental for me. And I am not all laughter in real life-relatively quieter-maybe that is why the madness here or maybe I have not found equally fun people in real life to bring out this side of me ALL the time:-)


@Sugar Cube,
Thank you:-)


@Live2cherish,
Thank you...I am like the dog’s tail...it can be stretched for a while, but never long enough to be made absolutely straight :-)

Suruchi said...

@A,
Haha...you are so cute!
And really I love cracking PJ’s and although people pretend to be all irritated they have a fixed smile on their faces..
Eg. I was arguing with a friend and not letting him speak...
So just to shut me up he said ‘Sush’ and I replied back ‘Aish’
Matlab Sushmita vs Aishwarya...yes, that bad! But I love cracking them...of course I can make some witty statements too! I am not very different in real life-but circumstances make me a little more sober and controlled-internet pe I go kinda beserk!:-)


@Rachit,
Thank you:-)

Suruchi said...

@SUB,
Haha...skin colour ya skin-kya faraq padta hain!
What’s in name when they are almost the same? *waah, waah*
I don’t really love it per se, just that I get complimented very often for my skin with statements like “Aap doodh se nahate hain?” or “Aap ka skin baby soft hain!” Yes, I am on a self promoting drive here;-)


@Arpit Rastogi,
Thank you:-)


@Tanmoy Porel,
Thank you so much for the nomination-I am so humbled:-)

Suruchi said...

@Jo,
You made me go back to 5..that was a silly question anyways! Who wants to have ten kids in the present times...or rather in any time for that matter?:-)

Shaadi karne ke fayde pe post...likhe tha na kabhi:
Why we need a husband? Check that out and if you want I’ll send you the link!:-)


@Tanvi,
I SOOOO loved the SOOOO in capitals Tanvi:-)
Is mein bhi kahan koi information mile as I ended up with my banter again:-)
Waise you are right-doing a questionnaire is fun:-)


@Mr Happy,
Thank you...lekin matlab the rest of them are not?:-)

Suruchi said...

@Sovina,
Haha...awwww did I confuse you?
But meine to sab saaf saaf bola;-)
And yes, I am never afraid of answering and always say that ask at your own risk:-)


@Purba,
And hearing "my kinda girl" from my own gender was never so sweet:-)
Thank you:-)

Misterio Vida said...

awesome answers to all the questions... i was expecting answers to the flirt questoins but :P

:)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

"Do you flirt a lot?
Define ‘a lot’ :-)"

ROFL :) Great self interview :)

Fatima said...

Your such a drama queen...but no worries even I'm one of them ;)

It was hilarious and had a good laugh :D

TC

Suruchi said...

@Israr,
Thank you...and I thought I had answered it all by asking you to define lot...lol! My little maybe a lot for you and your lot too little for me....just may be! :-)


@Roshan,
Thanks, though I can’t take all the credit for that one-a superbly witty blogger friend *just like you* made that eternally beautiful remark :-)
What would the world be without people like you?*shuddering at the thought* :-)


@Fatima,
Drama Queen title I don’t know how it travels around and eventually and always comes and sits on my pretty head...Do I sound like I am complaining?
Naaaah! I love it:-)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Okay, I'll quickly get to a few points.
Umm, ek minute zara.

Haanji ab theek hai.

4. You seriously don't want to do this. Because the last thing you'd want to hear or see in their head is something obnoxious about you.

5. Don't eat children! :D

7. All hail onions!

9. Kya matlab, zara spasht keejiye.

13. Kissing for tasting purposes? Nice as in delicious.

14. How can a clock tell the name of the crush? Wait a sec, did you just crush the watch?

15. They are the same sweet served in different plates. Only that the one called love has many appetizers too. :P

17. waah waah!

18. Are smiles missing, or you just shied away fro the question?

19. Exactly!

25. You could be a drama queen, or drama queens mother?

ROFL post!

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Suruchi said...

Hi Anshul,
You really baffle me to the core-and yes, yours was one of the minds that I wanted to read. Just when I feel you find me super obnoxious or annoying you write something nice. Just when I gloat over something nice, somehow an instinctive feel comes that I went wrong somewhere!

Anyways, thanks a ton for going over all the questions individually(it made my day) and it was explicit even by your generous standards:-)

4. I knew it...and I get your point sir ji:-)

5. Pucca, I won’t eat children!

7. Yes, onions despite all the damage they do for male hormones apparently are good for the females sometimes:-)

9. Matlab I have little regard for non-witty heads no matter how regarded or great the person may be:-)I generally don’t like just about anyone nice!

13. Nice as in a nice kisser I suppose-abhi meine question thode na banaya hain...mujhe kya pata:(

14. Offooo, no I did not crush the clock-the clocks got crushed on their own seeing your question here:-)

15. Lust and love is same??????? Kya matlab, zara spasht keejiye:-)

17. Thank you, thank you

18. *smiles again*

19. By “exactly” are you defining “a lot”? Or asking me exact figures?

25. Koi na abhi Drama Queen phir mother bhi:-)

Thanks again for making me go through all my answers:-)
Cheers!

Mishilicious Mishi said...

hahahaha Enjoyed it a Lot Suruchi..your reads are always a fun treat for me! enjoy them a lot..keep writing Girl and stay Blessed hamesha..ameen:-)

Soumyadeep said...

interesting read...as always....aapka dimag kitna tez chalta he???
:-)

Blunt Edges said...

A brilliantly done tag there! :D

And that Accenture bit is actually true? LOL!! And I thought you were a gyaani teacher :P

And us 'fans' definitely wanna hear more honest answers to 18 and 19 :P

And 23 gives us "trying-to-be-witty" guys some chance ;)

Note to self: Try and be around Suruchi the next time she gets nervous ;)

Anita Jeyan said...

LOL ! Hilarious and brilliantly answered !!!Loved the accenture part ROFL... I used 2 work there!

Suruchi said...

@Mishi,
Thank you so much for the appreciation and the wishes:-)


@Soumyadeep,
Mera dimaag computer se bhi tez chalta hain-I am Mrs.Chacha Chawdhary-my god, that was such a poor joke, even by my standards:)


@Anita,
Thanks gurl...brainos like you make me nervous and hence the Accenture part:-)

Suruchi said...

@Blunty,
Veryyy funnyyy...teachers are not gyaani-they are dhyaani-they take dhyaan that they are not caught off guard like this too often!;-)

Aur oye ‘fans’ ke bachche-woh 18th and 19th to aapke he den hain maharaj-I am so “honoured” I could say this today...Lol!

And 23 ki zaroorat nahi aapko-aapke liye to waise bhi chance pe dance hain:-) and you make me enough nervous at many times-so woh note ko delete kar do:-)

aakash said...

This is so much.... like you :D
I shall borrow some positive energy from you time to time...

Suruchi said...

@Aakash,
Haha...this is not positive energy-this is crazy energy and you are most welcome-anyyyytime:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...