Amazing people who make me go on n on n on:)

20 July, 2010

Hot Momma!

Alrite...for those of you who’ve missed me...biiiiiiiiiiiig hugs
And those of you who did not...cold, murderous glares...subjected still to slightly lesser-big hugs if you make amends asap*whoa...don’t look at me in that duh-way that is reeking of no-idea-what-to-do air.
Now if “I” will have to tell you even this how you should make amends to phir what you did on this planet from so many blessed years?*

Anyways, I have been away from the World Wide Web for a while*actually just one week to be precise...but seems like eternity*
And the reason for this would unfold now:
So pretty, witty n hot ladies n gentlemen, girls n boys*yes I prefer associations in this order of adjectives only*...
This is to inform you that I, Suruchi Arora am officially a mommy now!

So goodbye good old days of freely bouncing about as n when I wanted to...
Good bye to being a compulsive flirt*for it was as it is difficult targeting preys after being a naari with sindoor n managlsutra....now I seems dinosaur-ic being a woman with nappies and rattles...boo hoo...there go my hope of ever having an extra-marital affair*

Also good bye to days of massages...hair spas...holidays...gyming*oho...my choti se love story in the previous post...looks like sabke nazar lag gaye...forget about nabbing now no chances of grabbing or even peeking at him!*

But then again...when one door closes at one point*in this case many doors actually*, they say another window opens somewhere else:
Hello days of responsibility of a seven months old angel, whom we now call Seeya- after Goddess Sita, to be explanative of her name!

And before I hear ‘What? Why? How? Whoa’ from my blogosphere world...
Lemme do some further clarifications:
Nope...I was not pregnant*dodos, if I had been, don’t you think I would have recited my guts out on morning sickness...increasing bumps...inclining/declining sex drive and the likes...I am very dedicated to the cause of my reader’s all-round enlightment!*

We have been at it from ten years to my marriage*that is making babies by the way...any reference to the act of making love coinciding with the ritual, is purely unintentional. What the heck...it is not...now go ahead n burn in jealousy...although our average of 5 days a week is in serious jeopardy now so you may also gloat in sadist pleasure*

Anyways again...all that effort...sweaty sessions, late night adventures, early morning drilling and the likes but to no effect....
Matlab we just enjoyed the act of making babies and never really got to make one actually!:/

Doctors, palmists, astrologers, tantriks, saints, sinners, co-travellers, strangers, chemists, grocer...anyone n everyone had some advice or suggestion or remedy for our “curse” the moment they got to know we were not having kids*thankfully the proposals did not include altering ‘positions’...phew!*
But seems like the universe was conspiring against me remaining half-single and half ready to half-mingle*if only I had found my other half...sigh!*

Aaaah...long, boring, sob story there...so would not bother you with details. Let’s just say every smiling, mad face has sometimes an ocean of not so smiling or happy moments!

Anyywaaaaaays....so now we have adopted this adorable little doll who has brought a 360 degrees change in my life!
And like everything else I share with you guys...
This story just had to come here too!

The idea of adoption surfaced about two months back due to extreme fondness of my beloved for kids. And despite me asking him to call me “baby” to suffice that...it just did not go!

As for me...I had come to terms with the way things God had sent my way...filled my little voids with teaching, blogging, facebook-ing and even gyming*which I got to join just last year after ten years of being injected with medicines n hormones n what not...please rest the dirty minds here*!
I could finally be in some shape...other than the distorted one!

So the cold feet came about at the onset and did not seem to leave me despite my warm heart that is always ready to give, embrace n share love wherever and however!

And then one day...just like that, God sent little Seeya to us*yes, so dramatically only*
She looked at us with her big, beautiful eyes, through those long curly lashes and little fingers pointing to me and we knew she was perfect!
Though when she first saw us her face was swollen in anger as though saying, “God...couldn’t you send me a better pair...alrite...kaam chala lete hoon inhe se!”

The more I held her...the more little frontiers of motherhood awakened in my hitherto frivolous heart n mind!

And that was a cause of apprehension erstwhile, a source of astonishment when it occurred and a reason of jubilation now!
Why?
You see, I never considered myself as a mother!
You know how little and not-so-little girls dream of a house, a husband and two kids...
Kids were never in my frame of things*as a matter of fact, neither was a house or husband...I never thought of my future...I just live joyfully for and in the present!*

And neither had I been around kids much...the only exception being myself!
Plus ten years of grinding my body, mind and soul for a child had kind of killed the urge for it!

So there was fear... the ‘what if’ fear!
What if I do not feel as mothers do?
What if I am unfair to a little child?
What if my personal freedoms and selfish ambitions take over my responsibilities?

But it has been a week of revelation!

Not only did I not have a maid for the child*which is considered as a norm by the way* the maid who cleaned my room n bathroom, washed my clothes, did the ironing...decided to call it quits the very day Seeya came!
*I know what you are thinking...the cribbing mom begins*

However, for four days I gave myself completely to her cause...
I barely slept for about three hours intermittently through the day and barely sat during the waking hours!
She was taking time to adjust and I was making efforts to do the same!

But every time she would wake up and I’d be there...she’d look at me with her big beautiful eyes and smile with her 6 teeth peeking and nose scrunching so adorably that I knew it was all worth it!

Here was a little bundle of life that depended on me entirely!
Here was a big bundle of a whole unadulterated gratification when she would cling to my torso and her little frame almost jutting into my bigger one!
She would put her soft cheeks to my face or tiny fingers to hold my ears and I felt like never before!

Some of my dear friends had encouraged me earlier but I feared I was not made for it. I now believe...motherhood does not get born...it is there...it just gets awakened in a woman when she holds a child!
Sounds filmy but it is very true!

I sometimes miss my carefree life!
But then when she kicks her legs in pleasure as I talk gibberish with her...I become numb to everything else!
Once every day I yearn to teach again or go into the blog world, both of which have been my sole caretakers of sanity till now...
But so many other times during the same day I thank God when she sleeps comfortably or when she says ‘ta-ta-ta’ to me*I take it to mean as I love you momma*
Awwww!

Enough of Karan Johar mush....can I return back to a bit of cribbing again!
In one week I have washed n cleaned her bum more times than I have probably cleaned mine in the whole month*may I assert that it does not indicate anything about my hygienic qualities or my bowel movements*

I have held her in my arms and swung them to put her to sleep for hours at a stretch, as she wakes up every hour through the night!*hopefully that should get my arms in better shape*

I eat less because during the eating times I am generally washing nappies or ironing them or sterilizing bottles*I just might FINALLY lose some weight*

We*my beloved n me* have had almost next to nothing sex *finally a spate of relief...yiyee, yiyee, yiyee!*

I think I may soon suffer from some of these syndromes....having under eye bags...back ache...arms muscles...sloppy dressing...no eyebrows done and sometimes no time even for a head wash!*but worry not my competitors*who aren’t many* or my suitors*who are even fewer* for I’LL BE BACK!

The first sign of it is returning to blog...
And slowly the wheels of time would for sure make me a ‘hot momma’!
For I always believe in one dictum...there’s no point of doing something or being someone...if you do not create it as an example for others!
Amen to my thought n aim!

P.S. Sorry for being unable to read your blogs...would return to do so as soon as I get a little more settled!
Oho...got to rush...the baby just woke up with a howl!:-)

63 comments:

Rià said...

This post left me with a huge smile...i m so happy for u!! And i jus loved the way u hav enthused so much of humor in this post despite this being an emotional n heartfelt post. Loved it...and congrats dear!!

Give a sweet little kiss n hug to Seeya from my side. :)

Unknown said...

hey Suruchi,
Congratulations again!!!
m so so so happy for u!!!
waiting for u to upload her pics soon!
she must be very sweet n cute na!!
hugs n kisses to u n d cutie pie!!
Take Care

Anonymous said...

360 deg turn means back to the same place btw :) Don't worry- your demand in the secondary market (extra marital) wud stay as it is... thanks to the fact that guys are always bachelors at heart :D We never forget we want married aunties when we are 20 and we always think the same only till 80 lol
It must be a welcome break after all (5 days in a week wala).. Just post you daughter's pictures. Let's see the angel in your life.
-Free thought

Anonymous said...

lovely lovely... lots of hugs n love

- gm

Nikita said...

hey...dats such a cuteee post..

loved it..and siya is such a beautiful name..i could actually imagine your doll with big,beautiful eyes...

being a mom is indeed above all the pleasures of the world..

god bless three of you..

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Congrats on the little bundle of joy!

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

Well...wat to say...after reading this i have big smile on my face and few tears in my eye...don't know which of the two came first but its smile that remain at last...Very Very happy for u....So the successor of this blog has arrived where i will be investing and i hope she will be as witty as u r....All the best for your new transition..u will rock here as well...all the best for u 3...HAppy Moma days...!!

By the way u r last line "there no point in doing something....."

Its a perfect 10!

Congrats!

Cinderella said...

This is one helluva wonderful post I have read in a long time. Very very happy for the sated you.

May this new dawn bring you new colors and joyous sunshine hon. Its a beginning to a lifetime of togetherness and love.

I so agree with you on you don't have to give birth to feel like a mother. I think its all already there embedded deep and hard.

Big muahs for Seeya. :)

dimpi said...

wow... that was a real senti piece actually a Karan johar movie buttt moved me no end hugggs to three of u n touch wood.

Tanvi said...

Congratulations Suruchi! That is wonderful! Now another phase of your fabulous life starts, right?!!? :) Wishing you all the best and God Bless Your little angel. You didn't share her name and age with us though?!?!

erer said...

im sooo happy for you and the fact that ur husband loves you so much... there are men who mind it, yours comes by as an exception. Great! *hugs*

how's the angel? do we get to see her??

congrats girl, and heartiest, warm wishes! *a peck on her cheek!*

love!

el_idioto said...

congratulations... and I wont stop flirting (till u dont call me cute... then u never know)

Miles Of Style said...

OMG! congratulations darling!! i can't even imagine all the various emotions you'd be going through right now...

so happy for you....pic please!!

congratulations once again!!

Persis

vivek bhargava said...

fantastic :)

Shreya said...

lovely :) BIG HUG to you :) and lotsa love to your little seeya :)

waiting to hear more of your mommy experiences ...

Ramit Grover said...

Good luck to the new parents! God bless you three.

And much love to the baby!

Ramit Grover said...

For the record, this is one post worth reading after a long long time!

*runs away*

Dusk said...

I missed you and... OH MY GODDDDD!!!! This whole post is just one big amazing epic wonderful tale of resilience, perserverance, your strength and now happiness.

Surcuhi... darling.... this is wonderful news!!!

As I was reading I was taken by surprise because there had been no indication of a pregnancy, as you write!

but this is ALL so wonderful... Seeya.. oh so beautiful...

This is an overwhelming post actually. Through all your bubbly mirth and wit and funny stuff (all the sex talk. giggle!)... the underlying yearning... wow...

oh my God I just want to give you a big hug you wonderful beautiful Woman!

Dusk said...

...and for sure you're a Yummy Mummy!! a garamama!!

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Congratulations. This post left me with a huge smile :) I'm so happy for you.
May God bless you three. And hey, do we get to see the angel?

Love xoxo

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

congrats lady, dont doubt yourself and take care of Seeya...

take care of yourself and her.


Cheers
Blasphemous Aesthete

sobhit said...

CONGRATULATIONS... :D

n hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha... u wud knw for which part this was :P.. in case u dnt.. like ur description of ur sweaty sessions morning drils etc :P


n aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) dis is 1 sweet post.. trust me i hv nevr made use of dis awww thing but had 2 in dis 1 dat 2 a strechd 1 :)... now as for your wot if questions... dey r base less.. u'ill make a gr8 mommy.. a hot 1 too :P.. ur kiddo will hv loads f her guy frnds, i.e. once she grows up :P,, telling her how hot her momma is.. :P... n d gurlie frnds f her jst mite end up takin sm gud tips on being a hot chic :P... n a cool mother(for latter part f der lives ofcourse :P)... :),MARK MY WORDS... n wen dis hapns, hopefully u wud b reminded f dis weird commnt by sm random admirer f urs :P :P,reading dis post only mks my admiration n affection grow for u manyfolds:P ...


n more awwwwwwwww,, 6 teeths n stuff :), dats cute... n haha d bum washing... ewww :P


u hv only few suitors??? kya safeed jhooth bol re ho aap.... :P
as for the extra marital affair,,,, ahemm ahemm who said no chances now... mein hun na :P... bas apke pass tym ho :)

P.S. d kiddos pic had 2b in dis post.. not fair.. we shud get 2c d angel.. now dat u hv painted d picture...

P.P.S. lets c wen u get tym 2 post des commnts n reply 4d threads, for now d hot momma got an extra bum 2 wash :P hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha....

nehw blesss d kiddo n congrats 2 u3(u, ur bttr haf n d KIDDO :)).. sure a lucky gurl.... :P

gv her my hugs n kisses (big bear hugs but not d wet drippy kisses)... n thode aap apne liye rakh lena :P hehe.. tk care n al d best wid u mommyhood.. tho u gona ROCK nehw..

CHEERS!!!!

sobhit said...

CONGRATULATIONS... :D

n hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha... u wud knw for which part this was :P.. in case u dnt.. like ur description of ur sweaty sessions morning drils etc :P


n aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) dis is 1 sweet post.. trust me i hv nevr made use of dis awww thing but had 2 in dis 1 dat 2 a strechd 1 :)... now as for your wot if questions... dey r base less.. u'ill make a gr8 mommy.. a hot 1 too :P.. ur kiddo will hv loads f her guy frnds, i.e. once she grows up :P,, telling her how hot her momma is.. :P... n d gurlie frnds f her jst mite end up takin sm gud tips on being a hot chic :P... n a cool mother(for latter part f der lives ofcourse :P)... :),MARK MY WORDS... n wen dis hapns, hopefully u wud b reminded f dis weird commnt by sm random admirer f urs :P :P,reading dis post only mks my admiration n affection grow for u manyfolds:P ...


n more awwwwwwwww,, 6 teeths n stuff :), dats cute... n haha d bum washing... ewww :P


u hv only few suitors??? kya safeed jhooth bol re ho aap.... :P
as for the extra marital affair,,,, ahemm ahemm who said no chances now... mein hun na :P... bas apke pass tym ho :)

P.S. d kiddos pic had 2b in dis post.. not fair.. we shud get 2c d angel.. now dat u hv painted d picture...

P.P.S. lets c wen u get tym 2 post des commnts n reply 4d threads, for now d hot momma got an extra bum 2 wash :P hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha....

nehw blesss d kiddo n congrats 2 u3(u, ur bttr haf n d KIDDO :)).. sure a lucky gurl.... :P

gv her my hugs n kisses (big bear hugs but not d wet drippy kisses)... n thode aap apne liye rakh lena :P hehe.. tk care n al d best wid u mommyhood.. tho u gona ROCK nehw..

CHEERS!!!!

sobhit said...

n hi accept a HOT MOMMA award from me... ek yar tk a achi si pic ya somthing like dat from d net,n post it from my side :P...

tk cr :P :P

Meira said...

Hi. Heartiest congratulations. Wish you all a wonderful time. n I like the name Seeya .
PS: You have a really nice blog.

Unknown said...

Hello mam,

Congratulations!
Iam really happy for you,god bless her.
Seeya is very lucky to have u as hot momma :)

Megha tyagi

Vinita Kohli said...

Cho Chweet! Reminded me of my motherhood and when my boys were babies. Felt very nostalgic and a momentary thought flashed across my mind to have a baby again, especially a girl! (wink!)

Seeya is a beautiful name.....may she be blessed with the best in the world!

You and Gautam deserve a Cheers and Hats Off for the noble deed that requires a lot of courage!

Happy parenting!

Ankit said...

Heartiest congratulations to you :) .. And do put up a pic of u and her..

Unknown said...

i missed u8...so i get the hug dont i?

seeya is such a wowie name..:)
and yeah,the adoption thingy is like super cool..u have done such an amazing thing by giving a life to a child like her...on a more serious note,she is assuerd of having one crazy mom..:P:D

all the best with all that comes on ur way. Am sure ull do a great job..even if u dont,i bet ur daughter wont be complaining..:0

put up her pic!
love and hugs {from now on,to both of u!]

pRasad said...

What a pleasant surprise ! .. Siya sounds sweet:)
It's hard to imagine you changing nappies, taking her to bath..hehe...how can one kid handle the other?? **And then managing time for "it"...hehee....Just kidding..I am sure you will be a wonderful mooommyy :))

I was missing you for sure :)) ..Hope motherhood will not keep you away from blogger.. ENjoy !! ..Have a good time with Siya..

Suruchi said...

Hey Ria...thank u so much...keep that smile intact:-)

@Payal...she is a cutie pie when quiet n a little devil when she howls...will put up pics soon:-)

@Anon...wow...thanks for the 360 degrees ka gyan...and also for the relief about my demand being intact...what did u say was ur name again?;-)

@Gm...thanks baby...loads of hugs n love back to u...

@Nikita...thank u...she does have the most beautiful eyes, contrary to her momma’s:-) God bless you too:-)

@Arbitthoughts...thank u:-)

@Niraj...aww...wow...she already is a successor to something...hope she’s witty too...warna pretty to hain he;-)
Thanks again

Suruchi said...

@Cin...big muaahs n hugs...
Thank u so much dear for your lovely words as always:-)

@Ayu...thank u:-)

@Dimpi maasi...arre naani ko bhi waade waale hugs:-)

@Tanvi...yup..another milestone crossed and a new journey begins...
Arre I did share her name n age...She is Seeya n 7 months old:-)

Hi WS...I do have an exception n exceptional husband...touchwood:-)
Hopefully u’d get to see her soon

Hey Rishi...wow...so the flirt lines are open again...yiyee yiyee...and I have decided...you are far from cute...theek?;-)

Suruchi said...

@Persis...it has been a roller coaster ride...physically, emotionally n mentally...but like it happens in roller coasters...it leaves u exhilarated:-)

@vivek...what do I say to u but send back a smile:-)
Thanks for being there:-)


Hi Shreya...
Thank you for the hug...they are never enough and also a heartfelt thanks for the love for Seeya...I am collecting as many blessings I can for her:-)

Hey Tbg...
Thank you for the “good luck”...I need those too once in a while when I am done with hugs;-)

And thank you also for finding at least one post of mine worth reading*running after you*:-)

Mr Happy said...

normally i dont like mush, but if mush comes with that kind of humour , i m ready to take a dip :)....


A hugeee Congrats on being a mommy,I dont want to take ur hug since i would rather watch ur kid taking a hug frm u:)



SO finally u have f***Ked the society ( if u dont remember u wrote blog post regarding motherhood sometime back , and i said ppl should care about themselves and not about society , and u reverted its very hard to do that )




All the best in ur future mommy's adventures :)

Ps: Its not only u who can write long comments ;)

CutePriya said...

wow...a thousand times...am so happy for you...And all the very best for this new beginning...Happy Motherhood.

Loads of Love and Wishes,
Priya

Prateek Sur said...

a very big hug to u..a bear hug for becoming a mom..congrats..
try checking out my blog and try commenting on my posts..would luv to see my posts from ur view point..
am following u so u hope so that someday u'll return the favour..
www.headacheandtension.blogspot.com

Anand Madhav said...

Hey Suruchi..! Congratulations! I was kinda lost in the description, emotion and humor so closely knitted..So nice of you to share this amazing moment with all of us..

N by d way, perhaaps your demand has incresed in the market, "Super Hot Mamma"...by d way I am expert at babysitting and stuff, so u know if at all you have a date for me...ha ha

Once again, Many congratulatios to the new Parents.

Bikram said...

congratulations and celebrations ... EXCELLENT PARTY timemee

too bad about the love story in the previous post.. koi na koi na hota hai hota .. plenty more fish.. now you see when the baby grows up, she will have friends to unke dads might be handsome ha ha ha ha so all is not lost yet HAUSLA rakhen :)


he he he i ahd to laugh at the 5 times a week BAS is that it.. noooooooo ha ha haa ha

KUDOS to you and I will say a very wise choice , I dont know you at all so sorry if this looks over the board.. BUt hey genuinly happy for you.. blogging has been good to me I have met so many beautiful people ..

GOd bless the little one and Congratulations once again..
See ya sooon :)
now stop reading this and go look after the baby...

Anonymous said...

hey...thats a gr8 thing u did by adopting seeya. Hope she brings lots of happiness in ur life. Plz plz post a photo of her...we wud so like 2 c dis adorable child!!!

Pavitra said...

Hey!! Congrats hun!! :)
I'm so happy for you..! Seeya is such a pretty name! She is really lucky to have a Hot Momma like you!! :D
I loved your post!
God bless the three of you...

Sovina said...

oh dear! i am so so happy for you...and there are so many things about you that iam happy about..that you were ready to move and take the next big step..that you adopted a little girl and give her her home..and that you would be a wonderful wonderful mother..your post makes it clear..and iam sure that you would have all the maternal feelings and it would be so much fun to watch your child grow up..i was wondering where were you since past few days..but now that i know what you were busy with ..i would say it is okay to let the www rest for a while and let Seeya be the centre of your life..

love you dear:)
(and seeya is such a pretty name..congrats)

Tanvi said...

I am so sorry! I clearly missed that part now, didn't I? That's a wonderful name and I can see the relation and the symbolism of choosing the name Seeya :o) Or is it a co-incidence? I think now. I am so happy for you. It is over whelming to see people get what they want and yearn so badly! She is one lucky girl!!! Btw, you wld be surprised, my husband was asking about you the other day. He said, 'How come your friend Suruchi doesn't comment on your posts lately?" See ... even he missing you, but now I told him you have an angel to take care of ... and will be back in due time! Lots of love and blessings to little Seeya :)

buckingfastard said...

love it..love it...love it to the core!!! U R A MOM!! dats awesome!!!

luks like words failing me...so no witty comments today...just plain congrats and yes u can upload pics of Seeya.... hum buri nazar dene waale log nahi hai :)

Suruchi said...

Hiyya Dusk...
Wow...u make me sound so big...as in great!
Trust me...I just wanted to share my apprehensions so that anyone else going through such a frame may realize that it is okay to worry...otherwise for a long while I thought I was terribly abnormal or mad or selfish to not want a baby as badly as my husband..

Thank you for the big hug...loads of love back to you...so glad to have you around...
Make way for yummy mummies;-)

Suruchi said...

@Nostalgic..
Thank u for the smile...hopefully I’ll be able to post pics soon:-)
Loads of love back....:-)

@Hey Anonymous Someone...
If you are someone...why be anonymous...anyways...
Not doubting one bit anymore...absolutely enjoying being with her to the fullest!
Thank u...
Cheers!

Suruchi said...

Hi Sobhit,
Thank u ji...also thank u for the long comments that u always come up with!
And part of me gets really glad for that laughter...reminds me I have still not lost my touch!

I am so touched by your admiration and praise!
You are awesome!
And yup...I hope to be a cool mom someday!
Thank u also for the awwwww’s!
I am honoured for u having used it for me:-)
Also gratitude dear for the award...for the bear hugs that were for me too;-)

And u are always in the reserve for that extra marital!;-)
Whenever I feel the need for a little extra, that is!
I hope I continue to reply to thread of comments and also read the posts!
Pics soon pucca!
:-)

Suruchi said...

@Meira..Thank u for visiting

@Me-Era...wow..amazing name..thank u:-)

@Megha...thanks dear...can’t imagine you being a mommy though...feels great to see my students doing great in life!
I am very happy for u too!

@Vinita mamiji...
Whoa...do have that baby...it’s never too late;-)
Thank u for the blessings...and it is no noble deed yaar...she gives us just as much joy as we give to her!
Mutually benefitting association this is!
:-)

Hi Ankit...Thank you, would do so soon!

Suruchi said...

Heyya Mady...
Awww...finally someone missed me!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaade waale hug!

Yeh lo...crazy mom...that’s a scary thought!
It never once occurs to you that the baby is not yours...
Babies pull out n extract love out of u so naturally...
It’s she who has done us a favour n not us!

Loads of love n hugs back to my Mady!

Suruchi said...

Hi pRasad!
Wow...so u too think I am a kid...
And this when you are relatively new on my blog...
Though I am so grateful for the consistency that you show of going through all my posts...biiiiiiiig thank-u hug:-)

I hope motherhood does not kill my horny, corny n kinky instincts either;-)

Suruchi said...

Mr Happy...
Thank u for the dip!
Arre take a hug from me...I have plenty of where they come from...
So the more I give, the more there are to give;-)

I remember that motherhood post*so humbled to know that you remembered it too*
Well, honestly...I was in kinda societal pressure only which wanted me to be a mommy more than I wanted it perhaps...
So I did not really fuck the society...for I thought the society was already doing a good job of it on me!

But sometimes what we see as crisis are actually blessings in disguise...
I see that clearly now...I am glad what happened as it happened and hopefully would remain in this feeling forever!

Thank u...and yup..I appreciate the long comment;-)

Suruchi said...

@CutePriya...
Thank you for being happy in my happiness...
It feels great to know that!

@Prateek...
Thank u...following ur blog now!:-)

@Anand Madhav...
Awww...all ready with a date!
Kab, kahan, kaise...hopefully we’ll work that out!

Experts at baby sitting have always done well with me*considering I never left baby-dom myself;-)*

Thank you for all the good wishes:-)

Suruchi said...

Hi Bikramji,
Aapne hausla diya to kuch tasalee hue...warna to jag soona soona lag raha tha;-)
Hot daddies, huh?
Not bad! See that’s what friends are for...even when life throws lemons at us...they teach us to make a vodka of it n gulp the fun;-)

Hopefully I see more fish before this becomes fishy;-)

Aur helloooooooo...5 times a week ko “bas” nahi kehte...
We did a survey of sorts and I won hands down*no puns intended*
Us survey ke details? Perhaps in another post someday!

Glad to have met u too through the blogs...
And knowing me is easy...my blogs tell my life n me!
:-)
P.S. okay...bas for now on replying...like u said...have to put the baby to sleep ;)

Suruchi said...

Hiyya Anonymous...
Thank you...I would post pics soon...

@Pavitra..thank u dear...
Seeya is lucky or we are...time would tell!
It’s just a great circle of joy for now!:-)
God bless u too!

@Sovina...
Hi..thank you for all the nicest of words...
It is a great feeling that I am enjoying now...hopefully the cribbing mother would rest in peace...

Love u too n hopefully I'll soon get time to check u guys out also:-)

Suruchi said...

Hi Tanvi...
WOW...I am being missed n how;-)
Please give a big hug to your husband from my side...
And I promise to catch up soon...
Right now there is so less of "me" time that it fritters away by the time I open pages of blogs to read!

I so miss doing that...
Thanks for all your love...
I'll catch ya soon:-)

Jack said...

Suruchi,

I am at a loss to find appropriate words to express my feelings. In short all I will say is I admire you both a lot from my heart. May you all have a very happy time together. Whenever you are in Delhi, please do not miss to let me meet you all. I tried to post comment yesterday but it was not working.

Take care

Suruchi said...

Hi Jack...
Thank you so much..
I am counting my blessings each time someone says something nice for us...:-)

Will surely try to meet you in Delhi next time...
Take care:-)

Am In Trance said...

Congratulations.. So Happy For You...
Yippeeee..... (I broke my keyboard in excitement !)

There is no difference..
Being adopted only means that instead of you growing in your tummy she grew in your heart..

Hai na ? Ab apne dil ke tukde ko sambhal ke rakhna...

God Bless You All...

You are The Best...
No no,
You Are The SuperBest....
Hugs..
:)

Blunt Edges said...

This is totally awesome!! CONGRATS Suruchi!! :D

Wishing you, G and Seeya all the happiness in the world :D

Suruchi said...

@AIT....thank you...
I hope that keyboard survived:-)

And yup, there is no difference:-)
Missed your congratulations...but better late than never:-)

You are the best too:-)


Hi Blunts...
Thank you soooooooooooooo much...
Wish back all the happiness to you too:-)

Dr Priya Bhave Chittawar, Reproductive Medicine Specialist and Gynecological endoscopic Surgeon, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India said...

Suruchi... i came here after a long time.. and this post left me with tears..
I happen to be a fertility specialist.
I am SO glad u took the call and shared it with the world.
Have u ever thought of starting an internet support group for infertility and adoption? It would be a GREAT help to many..
Give it a thought..

Suruchi said...

Hi Pria...
Thank you so much...
I guess then you would understand a some part of the pain involved here!

I would love to start a support group..but I am technically duh:/
It's a great wonder how I manage a blog!
Hopefully soon:-)
See you around:-)
And spread the good word!

Anonymous said...

У Вас до сих пор нет сайта, хотите заказать хостинг, зарегистрировать дешево домен, нужна качественная расктрутка тогда Вам сюда [url=http://yestech.ru/]продвижение сайтов запорожье
[/url]

Locomente said...

Though I am reading this post after a long 3 years times, I am feeling happy for you. Sometimes happiness will be next to us. We just need to make the effort of stretching hands...

Now your little angel would be a tiny li'l girl!!!

Voila...!
Cheers for happiness :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...